This is our super boring terms of service page. We don’t speak legalese (and don’t need to pay our lawyers to write this) so here it is, in English. If you need a translation or don’t understand anything, please Contact Us, and we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
- By using this site you agree to everything here and anything we might add later, which we might do without telling you.
- At the time of this publication, this website is NOT compliant with WCAG 2.0 guidelines, anything suggested by the ADA, the DOJ, or anyone else. We’re working on that.
- The publication of this site and upcoming content on this site is intended for educational purposes. Please follow our journey and teach yourself about Web Accessibility. We’re doing this to show that we know what we’re doing. It’s totally a marketing ploy, but we hope that people can learn from this.
- You can’t sue us. If you want to sue us, stop using our website. See that bar at the top of the page? It’s been there since you came here. But you kept using it.
- We aren’t liable for anything you find on our site that leads you astray. Do your homework and fact check everything. It’s possible that the WCAG, ADA, or something else changed since we published this. We’re fairly certain it’s correct as of right now, but we don’t know what tomorrow will bring.
That’s all! Hope you stick around and learn something! Or hire us! That would be cool too.